- [Video Tutorial] This Thick & Quick Moroccan Basket Is Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Beautiful And Simple Crochet Flowers And Leaves
- [Free Pattern] Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern (And It Doesn’t Involve Toole Or Netting)
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Baby Converse Shoes Really Make Any Baby Outfit Seem So Stylish
- Very Easy Free Baby Sweater Crochet Pattern
What is more fun than sweet, little butterflies? They are happy, colored eye-catching little things and when is about crochet, they make cute decorations for blankets, afghans and clothing and make great accessories. These one round little butterflies are a super easy project that can be done in just a few minute. It’s really that easy! Follow along with Jennifer Dickerson of Fiber Flux while she is showing you how to make these cute spring butterflies decorations.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.