- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Shell Stitch For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Your Men’s Feet Will Be In Heaven With These Super Comfortable Crochet Slippers
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Square Will Make Your Heart Pound Every Second Of The Day
- Incredibly Beautiful Turkish Pines Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Triangles & Stripes Baby Blanket Pattern
What is more fun than sweet, little butterflies? They are happy, colored eye-catching little things and when is about crochet, they make cute decorations for blankets, afghans and clothing and make great accessories. These one round little butterflies are a super easy project that can be done in just a few minute. It’s really that easy! Follow along with Jennifer Dickerson of Fiber Flux while she is showing you how to make these cute spring butterflies decorations.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.