- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Surprised How Simple Is To Make This Awesome Trivet
- [Free Pattern] Stunning And Stylish Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Broomstick Lace Blanket With A Solomon’s Knot Edging
- [Free Pattern] Do You Like Butterflies? If You Do, You’ll Love This Gorgeous Crochet Butterfly Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Clever Cat Neck Pillow Will Encourage Kids To Take A Little Catnap!
I find this afghan fascinating. The design that gives the illusion of the spirals twisting is amazing. The Peppermint Throw and Pillow pattern is a free Red Heart pattern with a video tutorial demonstrated by Mikey of the Crochet Crowd. There are lots of great tips for this pattern on Mikey’s site, so make sure you see them before starting this pattern.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.