- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Crochet Granny Square Bag
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Insanely Adorable Baby Giraffe Amigurumi
- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Adorable “Bee Mine” Headband
- [Video Tutorial] Cheerful Stripes Afghan To Sweeten Up Your Room
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful But Simple Granny Baby Blanket Pattern
I find this afghan fascinating. The design that gives the illusion of the spirals twisting is amazing. The Peppermint Throw and Pillow pattern is a free Red Heart pattern with a video tutorial demonstrated by Mikey of the Crochet Crowd. There are lots of great tips for this pattern on Mikey’s site, so make sure you see them before starting this pattern.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.