- [Free Pattern] Meet Norberta: The Super-Cute Baby Dragon!
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Cute Cupcake Containers You Can Make Really Quick
- [Free Pattern] Who Doesn’t Want A Dragon Wrapped Around Their Neck? Adorable!
- Easy Summer Poncho-Style Top Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Elegant Yet Easy-To-Crochet Pattern: Double Crochet With A Twist
I find this afghan fascinating. The design that gives the illusion of the spirals twisting is amazing. The Peppermint Throw and Pillow pattern is a free Red Heart pattern with a video tutorial demonstrated by Mikey of the Crochet Crowd. There are lots of great tips for this pattern on Mikey’s site, so make sure you see them before starting this pattern.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.