- [Free Pattern] Three Friendly And Cute Boo Ghosts For Halloween Giggles
- These Quick Heart Pattern Makes Cute Valentine’s Gifts For All The Girls In Your Family
- [Video Tutorial] Fabulously Warm And Comfy Women’s Loafer Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Fun And Easy Classic Granny Square Dishcloth
- 10+ Cute And Easy 10 Minute Crochet Projects [Free Patterns]
I find this afghan fascinating. The design that gives the illusion of the spirals twisting is amazing. The Peppermint Throw and Pillow pattern is a free Red Heart pattern with a video tutorial demonstrated by Mikey of the Crochet Crowd. There are lots of great tips for this pattern on Mikey’s site, so make sure you see them before starting this pattern.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.