- [Free Pattern] Crocheted Leaves In Gorgeous Fall Shades Make The Perfect Banner
- [Free Pattern] This Newborn Set Is Adorable! You Won’t Believe How Quickly It Works Up!
- This Adorable Granny Square Blanket Is Perfect For Your Little Girl Or Boy
- [Free Pattern] Very Pretty 3D Flower Hexagon
- [Paid Pattern] Catch Your Baby’s Dreams With This Adorable Dream Catcher Blanket Throw
I find this afghan fascinating. The design that gives the illusion of the spirals twisting is amazing. The Peppermint Throw and Pillow pattern is a free Red Heart pattern with a video tutorial demonstrated by Mikey of the Crochet Crowd. There are lots of great tips for this pattern on Mikey’s site, so make sure you see them before starting this pattern.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.