- [Free Pattern] What She Makes With This Square Is Really Amazing!
- Adorable Multipurpose Crocheted Bag With Striped Panels
- [Free Pattern] Stay Stylish With This Crocheted Fashion Accessory: Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf
- Cutest Crochet Hair Flowers Pattern Ever
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Leaf Stitch
We love video tutorials! So easy to understand a pattern and to follow along! They are great for people who do not understand written pattern and also for those who understand them. Is just something else when you can see a person “live” talking to you and telling you what steps to take to get done the project you so much desire to make.
When I read Delisa‘s little story on her blog, I smiled. It’s true! Some people cannot understand written patterns! This super-cute granny square she made for her baby, was inspired by bobwilson123’ YouTube video tutorial. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.