- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- How To Turn YOUR Favorite Square Into An Afghan
- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Adorable And Clever Crochet Chicken Potholder
- 109-year-old Australian Alfred Date Knits Tiny Sweaters For Injured Penguins
- Delightfully Easy Granny Square Pattern Turns Your Scraps Into A Spectacular Throw Blanket
If you are a beginner to crochet it’s always wise to start with easy projects. Like this easy crochet purse you can make by following this tutorial, courtesy of Lenysea. This video tutorial How To Crochet for Beginners: Easy Purse is great for those who want to learn how to make their first bag and also this would be a great project to make holiday gifts.
Thanks to Lenysea for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.