- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bean Stitch Crochet Pattern Makes An Elegant Little Gift
- [Video Tutorial] These Crocheted Baby Turtles Are Way Too Cute…And Are Amazingly Special
- [Free Pattern] The Name Of This Square Is The Local Phrase For Things That Aren’t Lined Up Straight
- [Free Pattern] Decorate Your Home With These Gorgeous Artsy Roller Coasters
- Baby’s First Blanket- The Perfect Baby Shower Gift [Free Pattern]
This easy and adorable mouse hat is the perfect crochet hat for any newborn. The pattern is so easy, a beginner could make it, although a little experience is always welcomed! You’ll need to know how to make the slip stitch, chain and double crochet. If you want to make your newborn size hat with the materials in the video, you’ll need some 2 ply yarn and a 4,5 mm hook. The photography used to make this video tutorial is also gorgeous, don’t you think? It reminds me of those lovely baby pics, the famous Anne Geddes takes. Wanna take some incredible pictures of your baby? Make this cute little mouse hat and capture some playful images of your cutie!
Thanks to Fairy Worldshop for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.