- These Cool Toddler Hoodies Exceeded Expectations
- [Free Pattern] Fun Square With Lots Of Color Potential: Flower Blossom Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] Simple Yet Amazing Variation On A Basic Granny Square
- 8 Petal African Flower Pattern Is Fun And A Great Granny Square Introduction
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Soft And Puffy Zig-Zag Puff Stitch Baby Afghan
These guys are absolutely amazing! Dragon Dragon Dragon! Ever wonder how to train your dragon? Assuming you have one of course! 🙂
Here is your chance, not only you get to learn how to make these spectacular handmade toys (which by the way, is much easier than you think! ) but you’ll also make some of the best toys for children. Better than the ones a toy store provides!
Fire Breathing Dragon by Sharon Ojala is 16 to 18 inches tall and it can change looks from fiercer looking to sleepy and friendlier looking dragon, all covered in writing and best video tutorials! These magical dragons are stunning yet amazing in the eyes of little ones. With their funny expressions and the vivid colors, these stunning and so captivating crochet creatures will helps the little ones find their way to a world of mesmerizing endless possibilities.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.