- [Free Pattern] Make Everyday A Statement Of Elegance With This Beautiful Neck Warmer
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Quick To Make, This Pattern Is A Clever Twist On The Infinity Scarf
- [Free Pattern] Really Interesting And Fun Criss Cross Applesauce Square
- [Free Pattern] This Is So Cute! Kitty-Cat Afghan- Baby Size
- [Free Pattern] Impossibly Cute Crochet Baby Jumpsuit
These guys are absolutely amazing! Dragon Dragon Dragon! Ever wonder how to train your dragon? Assuming you have one of course! 🙂
Here is your chance, not only you get to learn how to make these spectacular handmade toys (which by the way, is much easier than you think! ) but you’ll also make some of the best toys for children. Better than the ones a toy store provides!
Fire Breathing Dragon by Sharon Ojala is 16 to 18 inches tall and it can change looks from fiercer looking to sleepy and friendlier looking dragon, all covered in writing and best video tutorials! These magical dragons are stunning yet amazing in the eyes of little ones. With their funny expressions and the vivid colors, these stunning and so captivating crochet creatures will helps the little ones find their way to a world of mesmerizing endless possibilities.
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.