- Adorable, Fast & Simple Halloween Crocheted Spider Web Wreath [Free Pattern]
- (Three In One ) Crochet Ponytail Hat Free Pattern For All Hat Lovers
- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make The Crocodile Or Scale Stitch Into A Square
- Triangular Crochet Shawl Pattern For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Flowers In The Window Is A Gorgeous 12″ Afghan Square
I’m in love with these slippers! They look like ballet slippers except they have this beautiful flower attached. Learn how to make a version of the Fancy Mary Jane Slippers. Aren’t they just lovely? This video tutorial, courtesy of Glama of Made With Love By Glama is a pleasure to follow.
The video tutorial demonstrates how to make a 7,5-8 size pair of crochet slippers but you can easily alter this pattern and make these slippers in bigger or smaller size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Made With Love By Glama
Thanks to Glama for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.