- [Free Pattern] This Wavy Blanket Is An Awesome Stash-Buster!
- [Free Pattern] A Very Nice Modern Twist On The Traditional Granny Square
- 3D Textured Crochet Daisy Granny Square Video Tutorial
- Brilliantly Simple And Quick Way To Unravel A Multicolored Sweater To Recycle Yarn
- [Paid Pattern] Awesome Stash Buster Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
I’m in love with these slippers! They look like ballet slippers except they have this beautiful flower attached. Learn how to make a version of the Fancy Mary Jane Slippers. Aren’t they just lovely? This video tutorial, courtesy of Glama of Made With Love By Glama is a pleasure to follow.
The video tutorial demonstrates how to make a 7,5-8 size pair of crochet slippers but you can easily alter this pattern and make these slippers in bigger or smaller size.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Made With Love By Glama
Thanks to Glama for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.