- [Photo Tutorial] This Amazing Chicken Edging Crochet Pattern Will Make Your Jaw Drop
- [Video] How To Crochet: Center Double Crochet
- [Video Tutorial] This 3D Dazzling Dragonfly Granny Square Is Simply Adorable!
- Make A Kitty Blanket To Donate To A Local Animal Shelter
- Give Your Dining Table That Perfect Finishing Touch With These Granny Circle Placemats
These smiley faces are a fun crochet project and totaly perfect for beginners. If you are fairly new to crochet and want to progress to following a pattern then this is one to have a go at. These Basic Beginner Amigurumi Smiley Face Balls are so cute! And funny! Hard to keep your face straight while looking at them, don’t you think?
They are not meant for babies or small children because small parts however they are super cute to give away as gifts! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.