- [Video Tutorial] This Simple Trick Makes Changing Colors For Striped Patterns Really Easy
- [Free Pattern] Do You Like Butterflies? If You Do, You’ll Love This Gorgeous Crochet Butterfly Pattern
- 20 Free Crochet Cup Cozy Patterns Perfect For A Quick And Easy DIY Christmas Gift!
- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
- Kristin’s Precious Baby Blanket
It takes less than 5 minutes to make one. Even if you’re just learning to crochet, you’ll find the pattern easy to do. These cute little hearts are very quick to make. You can add a little hanging tie, a little chain, on the crochet heart and use it as a little tree ornament.
This pattern will win your heart through quickness and simplicity. This little crochet heart can be added, so easily, in a greeting card as a sign of eternal love and appreciation. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.