- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Puff Stitch Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Add Beauty To Your World With These Perfect Crochet Roses
- Cuddly Crochet Preemie Blanket With Gentle, Rolling Ripples
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Blooms In The Square
It takes less than 5 minutes to make one. Even if you’re just learning to crochet, you’ll find the pattern easy to do. These cute little hearts are very quick to make. You can add a little hanging tie, a little chain, on the crochet heart and use it as a little tree ornament.
This pattern will win your heart through quickness and simplicity. This little crochet heart can be added, so easily, in a greeting card as a sign of eternal love and appreciation. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.