- [Free Pattern] Feminine, Functional And Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
- [Free Pattern] Super Quick And Cute Owl Pouch
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous And Evergreen Christmas Wreath Square
Learn how to make a really cute butterfly embellishment which is not flat. You can use it for really anything, to embellish a granny square or a hat, as a broche or as a hair clip as it is 3D. It’s really pretty and easy to make, suitable for any beginner. Add a bunch of these cute crochet butterflies to a newborn’s baby blanket. They will look heavenly! Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.