- Stephanie Paterson Shared Just finished this blanket. Thanks for the pattern!
- [Free Pattern] Superbly Simple Baby Blanket For Mindless Crocheting In Front Of The TV
- Simple Poncho Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
- [Video Tutorial] Get More Cute In The House With This Lovely Crochet Circle Pillow Pattern
I absolutely love crochet and knitted hats.
They are my favorite accessories besides scarves. I love hats that cover my ears, just because I think they fit me better and of course they keep the back of my head and my ears warm when is cold outside.
Crochet hats are so cool because you can wear them in any season. I like a crochet hat, slightly slouch in the back because it gets kind of a relax feel.
Here is Melanie Ham from iheartstitching with a tutorial on how to make a Slightly Slouchy Crochet Hat for somebody who has made a hat before. If this is your first hat you’re making, go to the next page to check Melanie’s tutorial for beginners.