- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, And So Precious Block-Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Absolutely Love Making These Step-By-Step Crochet Socks… The Toe First Method Is Brilliant!
- How To Make A Teddy Bear From Your Scrap Wool…And It Takes Less Than 1 Hour!
This really cool pattern creates a wonderful texture which is reversible and surprisingly thick. Perfect for potholders, placemats, blankets, scarves, or items for fall or winter, this deceptively simple pattern uses basic stitches and turns them into one of the most beautiful reversible patterns ever!
Watch simplydaisy’s easy to follow video instructions and learn how to make a beautiful reversible crochet project that you will love forever!