- Easy And Beautiful Crochet Rectangle Blanket Worked In The Round
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Post Stich Rib (Seedling Crochet Stitch)
- Judith Beck Shared My newest completed Project: Trail of Tears Scarf.
- Cute Granny Square Necklace With Eye-Catching Distinction In Diminutive Size
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Wave Stitch
Here is a great way to end your pattern with a spiral edging or spiral fringe. This Crochet Spiral Edging is real cute and different; it looks great on scarves, table runners, baby blankets and many other crochet projects. It’s very simple to make this spiral edging, it’s actually made of double crochet stitches.
The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
It all starts with a chain, and remember: the longer the chain, the longer the spiral will be. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.