- How To Join Crochet Squares -Crab Stitch Join
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Cupcake Stitch (Afghan Pattern Included)
- Free Little Mary Crochet Lamb Lovey Pattern To Help Your Babies Sleep Better And Longer
- [Free Pattern] This Moroccan Tote Is Gorgeous!
- [Free Pattern] The Most Beautiful Crochet Cable Hexagon Ever!
Here is a great way to end your pattern with a spiral edging or spiral fringe. This Crochet Spiral Edging is real cute and different; it looks great on scarves, table runners, baby blankets and many other crochet projects. It’s very simple to make this spiral edging, it’s actually made of double crochet stitches.
The Spiral Fringe Or The Crochet Spirals Edging
It all starts with a chain, and remember: the longer the chain, the longer the spiral will be. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.