- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is Beautiful And Sparks Joy
- [Free Pattern] This 10-Minute Crochet Dish Scrubby Is Amazing!
- Lacy, Frothy And Feminine Crochet Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bunny Pacifier Will Keep Your Baby Happy
- Wrap Up In Coziness With This Amazing Kaleidoscope Infinity Scarf
Working in a spiral is ridiculously easy and there is no need for joining. Learn how to make a beautiful Spiral Textured Cowl, courtesy of Kristin Omdahl and learn how to make the perfect post stitches texture without joining at the end of the rounds. The pattern comes in writing and is accompanied by a useful video tutorial to help you maser this technique in the shortest time possible. Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.
I love the texture of post stitches in a stitch pattern. However, when worked in the round, sometimes post stitches can get lost at the joins of the rounds because ch3 has to count for a dc. One way to eliminate this problem is to work in a spiral instead of rounds. In this video, I show you how to work this beautiful stitch pattern in the round, in spiral, without joining at the end of the rounds. The results are perfect post stitch texture throughout the entire project.