- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Vintage Looking Pineapple Doily
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Fall In Love With This Beautiful Scarf Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Mitered Baby Blanket Is A Great Pattern For Scrap Yarn
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Aunt Aggie’s Mesh Cluster Stitch (Baby Blanket Free Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] Elegantly Spooky Bowl For Your Halloween Treats
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet