- Simple Dishcloth Pattern For A Beginner Crocheter
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Chevron Lace Cardigan Is Worked From The Top Down In One Piece
- [Free Pattern] This Elegant-Looking Wrap Is Perfect For All Kind Of Season
- Beautiful Christmas Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Get Your MoJo Back With This Spectacular Flowers In The Snow Blanket
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet