- Seriously Easy And Superb Summer Sweater
- [Video Tutorial] This Thick & Quick Moroccan Basket Is Awesome!
- [Free Pattern] Cute Tapestry Crochet Cactus Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Clever Cat Neck Pillow Will Encourage Kids To Take A Little Catnap!
- Jessica Spainhour Shared Charlotte Hornets Blanket I made for my hubby!
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet