- Beautiful Twelve-Point Star Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Nubbie Scrubbies Can Be Done By Anyone. Simple And Gorgeous
- Learn A New Stitch: Braided Cable Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Super Cute Owl Bag Is Perfect For When You Want To Go “Light” While You’re Out
- Super Fast Mile-A-Minute Crochet Baby Blanket Video Tutorial
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet