- [Free Pattern] Every Little Kiddo Could Use This Cute Monkey Lunch Box!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Crochet Stripe Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Bobble Heart Potholder Is Sure To Make Your Day Every Time You Look At It
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Peacock Bag Every Little Girl Will Love
- Seriously Easy And Superb Summer Sweater
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet