- 7 Free Crochet Christmas Angel Ornament Patterns For Your Tree
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Bunny Hat & Booties
- This Crochet Dragonfly Stitch Shawl Will Delight Any Dragonfly Lover Out There!
- Awesome Crochet Bobble Headband You Can Make Right Now!
- [Free Pattern] This Fast & Easy Soft Baby Blanket Will Make You Proud Every Day
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet