- Magic Water Lily Mandala Crochet Pattern To Bring A Sense Of Peace And Harmony Into One’s Space
- Crochet Rainbow Nesting Baskets Are Lovely And Fun [Free Patterns]
- [Paid Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
- Easy Crochet Granny Square Hooded Jacket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Chic In The City Slouchy Beanie Looks Like Something Bought At Banana Republic
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet