- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Big Fan Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Interlocking Rings Are Something You Definitely Want To Try
- [Free Pattern] Whimsical Little Kitty Cat Square With Tons Of Personality
- [Free Pattern] Celtic Weave Blanket
- Adorable Crocheted Little Turtle Keychain- Aldi Quarter Keeper Free Pattern
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet