- [Free Pattern] Cute Elephant Pacifier Bib
- [Video Tutorial] The Crochet Magic Ring Made Really Easy For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] This Crocheted V-Neck Pullover Is Flattering On Everybody
- [Free Pattern] This Is One Stunning Afghan!
- [Free Pattern] This Seaside Crochet Shoes With Rubber Bottoms Will Delight Even The Most Discerning Women
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet