- Lovely Heart Coaster Or Mini Doily To Crochet For That Special Someone You Love
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Crochet Dreamy Dreamcatcher That Literally Everyone Will Want
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Learn How To Crochet These Super Easy And Very Beautiful Moccasin Slippers
- [Free Pattern] LOVE This Star Lily Crochet Hexagon Design!
- [Free Pattern] This Block Looks So Much Different Each Time You Use Different Colors
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet