- [Free Pattern] Dress Up Your Little Girl In This Gorgeous Crocheted Lotus Baby Dress
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Baby Converse Shoes Really Make Any Baby Outfit Seem So Stylish
- [Free Pattern] Amazing Baby Afghan That Will Take Your Breath Away
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Baby Blanket- Free Until Tuesday The 8th Of Sept, 08:00 Swedish Time
- Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet