- [Paid Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Jiffy Crochet Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Pineapple Wedding Veil Is Perfect For Your Special Day
- [Video Tutorial] This Award-Winning Shawl Design Features The Classic Beauty Of Crocheted Pineapples And Is Finished Off With Extra-Long Fringe
- Beautiful Crochet Kitchen Towel With Fringe
- Easy And Fabulous Waffle Stitch Baby Blanket
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet