- [Free Pattern] 3 Christmas Stockings Anyone Can Make, Even You
- This 30 Minute Basic Bulky Beanie Is The Perfect Last Minute Gift
- Free Crochet Shrug Pattern- Quick And Cozy
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- Cute Crochet Owl Purse For All The Girls In Your Life
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet