- [Free Pattern] Adorable Amigurumi Acorn
- [Free Pattern] Chic And Stylish Overcast Crochet Vest For Fall And Winter Time
- [Video Tutorial] Brilliant Technique To Make A Double Thick Crochet Potholder
- This Cat House Crochet Pattern Is So Cool!
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Little Dish Cloth Designed In Honor Of Independence Day, July 4th
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet