- [Free Pattern] Make A Warm And Snugly Star Stitch Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Blanket Works Up Fast And Is Simple Enough For Beginners!
- Celebrate Spring With A Special Crochet Flower Washcloth
- Beautiful Reversible Shawl Pattern Made Up Of Only One Stitch
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Slippers Are Super Hot!
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet