- [Free Pattern] Crochet for Pets: Cat Nap Throw Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Colorful Crochet Star Stitch Potholders To Decorate Your Kitchen Any Season
- Best Pictorial To Help Get Straight Edges When Doing Rows Of Double Crochet
- Simple Crochet Hexagon Sweater Free Pattern For Brunch
- Amazingly Pretty Crochet Baby Blanket With Shell Rows [Free Crochet Patterns]
Even if you’re a fabulous crocheter, you probably know someone who wants to learn to crochet and needs some help. Here is a fabulous video tutorial you can watch with your granddaughter, a friend or someone who want to learn how to crochet. It’s so easy to follow along and learn some basic crochet stitches! This video tutorial, courtesy of Hectanooga1 will teach you the chain stitch, single crochet, double crochet, and triple crochet.
4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet