- [Free Pattern] Adorable Disney Inspired Baby Booties And Hats Will Make You Go Aww
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
- 6 Adorable And Free Crochet Patterns For Cat Hats With Ears
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet The Tunisian Stitch
- How To Add Elastic To A Crocheted Skirt [Video Tutorial]
I love this stitch! It’s pretty easy and creates a beautiful texture. The blanket in the picture is made by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me using the Even Moss Stitch. You can find the video tutorial for this stitch on the next page.
I used a size H crochet hook and 2 skeins Lion Brand Pound of Love Yarn in Antique White. So far I have used one whole skein and the blanket currently measures approximately 26 x 32. I plan on adding on another 20 inches which will be almost a second whole skein of yarn.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.