- Gorgeous Scrap Yarn Puff Stitch Flower Scarf Pattern To Amp Up Your Glam [Free Pattern]
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Bobble Stitch
- Very Simple And So Pretty Rabbit Tracks Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Puff Stitch
- Robin Lynn Shared I just wanted to share the American Flag
I love this stitch! It’s pretty easy and creates a beautiful texture. The blanket in the picture is made by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me using the Even Moss Stitch. You can find the video tutorial for this stitch on the next page.
I used a size H crochet hook and 2 skeins Lion Brand Pound of Love Yarn in Antique White. So far I have used one whole skein and the blanket currently measures approximately 26 x 32. I plan on adding on another 20 inches which will be almost a second whole skein of yarn.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.