- [Free Pattern] Very Easy FanTail Baby Blanket With Unique Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Star Blanket May Be Even Easier Than You Realize …
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Four Points Square Afghan Is Great For Beginners
- Gorgeous Virus Star Afghan Crochet Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Decorate Your Kitchen With Lovely Crochet Angels
I love this stitch! It’s pretty easy and creates a beautiful texture. The blanket in the picture is made by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me using the Even Moss Stitch. You can find the video tutorial for this stitch on the next page.
I used a size H crochet hook and 2 skeins Lion Brand Pound of Love Yarn in Antique White. So far I have used one whole skein and the blanket currently measures approximately 26 x 32. I plan on adding on another 20 inches which will be almost a second whole skein of yarn.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.