- Cuddly Free Crochet Baby Mermaid Tail Pattern Perfect For The Little Ones
- Precious Blue Sky Cardi Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Daisies Are Very Pretty And Cheerful! Square Pattern Included Too!
- Stunning Mandala Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Check Out These Tunisian Crochet Washcloths- For A Perfect Beginner Tunisian Crochet Project
I love this stitch! It’s pretty easy and creates a beautiful texture. The blanket in the picture is made by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me using the Even Moss Stitch. You can find the video tutorial for this stitch on the next page.
I used a size H crochet hook and 2 skeins Lion Brand Pound of Love Yarn in Antique White. So far I have used one whole skein and the blanket currently measures approximately 26 x 32. I plan on adding on another 20 inches which will be almost a second whole skein of yarn.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.