- [Video Tutorial] How To Turn A Granny Hexagon Into A Butterfly
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Cute Bunny Hat & Booties
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Amigurumi Puppy Is The Perfect And Loveable Gift For Any Child Or Adult
- This Tapestry Crochet Rain Cloud Afghan Square Looks So Fun!
- Knitting For Beginners: 38 Different And Awesome Cast-on Stitches
I love this stitch! It’s pretty easy and creates a beautiful texture. The blanket in the picture is made by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me using the Even Moss Stitch. You can find the video tutorial for this stitch on the next page.
I used a size H crochet hook and 2 skeins Lion Brand Pound of Love Yarn in Antique White. So far I have used one whole skein and the blanket currently measures approximately 26 x 32. I plan on adding on another 20 inches which will be almost a second whole skein of yarn.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.