- Cat Lovers! Decorate Your Home With These Fun And Adorable Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
- Crochet Mandala Coasters Are Such A Stylish Touch On Your Table
- Gorgeous Free Crochet Tulip Doily Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triple Crochet Loops
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful 12″ Buttoned Throw Pillow Pattern That Is Easy Enough For A Beginner
I love this stitch! It’s pretty easy and creates a beautiful texture. The blanket in the picture is made by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me using the Even Moss Stitch. You can find the video tutorial for this stitch on the next page.
I used a size H crochet hook and 2 skeins Lion Brand Pound of Love Yarn in Antique White. So far I have used one whole skein and the blanket currently measures approximately 26 x 32. I plan on adding on another 20 inches which will be almost a second whole skein of yarn.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.