- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Circle Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Enough Love To Go Around Is A Beautiful Square
- [Free Patterns] Christmas Pillows You’ll Love
- [Free Pattern] These Velvety Soft Slippers Look Expensive But They Are So Simple To Make
- [Video Tutorial] This Award-Winning Shawl Design Features The Classic Beauty Of Crocheted Pineapples And Is Finished Off With Extra-Long Fringe
I love this stitch! It’s pretty easy and creates a beautiful texture. The blanket in the picture is made by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me using the Even Moss Stitch. You can find the video tutorial for this stitch on the next page.
I used a size H crochet hook and 2 skeins Lion Brand Pound of Love Yarn in Antique White. So far I have used one whole skein and the blanket currently measures approximately 26 x 32. I plan on adding on another 20 inches which will be almost a second whole skein of yarn.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.