- [Free Pattern] This Precious Earflap Hat Is So Easy And Fast To Make, You Won’t Believe It!
- Fall Leaves Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Pumpkin Is The Perfect Pattern For Autumn!
- [Video Tutorial] Glama’s Fancy Crochet Bootie Slippers Are Gorgeous!
- Simple, Beautifully Textured Washcloth
I love this stitch! It’s pretty easy and creates a beautiful texture. The blanket in the picture is made by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me using the Even Moss Stitch. You can find the video tutorial for this stitch on the next page.
I used a size H crochet hook and 2 skeins Lion Brand Pound of Love Yarn in Antique White. So far I have used one whole skein and the blanket currently measures approximately 26 x 32. I plan on adding on another 20 inches which will be almost a second whole skein of yarn.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.