- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Trick Or Treat Bag For All Of Your Little Pumpkins
- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
- [Free Pattern] Bring The Look Of Your Favorite Interiors Shop Into Your Living Room With This Ripple Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Spring Scarf Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Earrings Make The Perfect Gift For Someone Special
I love this stitch! It’s pretty easy and creates a beautiful texture. The blanket in the picture is made by Sarah of Repeat Crafter Me using the Even Moss Stitch. You can find the video tutorial for this stitch on the next page.
I used a size H crochet hook and 2 skeins Lion Brand Pound of Love Yarn in Antique White. So far I have used one whole skein and the blanket currently measures approximately 26 x 32. I plan on adding on another 20 inches which will be almost a second whole skein of yarn.
To watch the video tutorial, please go to the next page.