- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Striped Heart Earflap Hat
- Simple And Beautiful Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Brilliant Baby Sweater Will Make Your Day
- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Fun To Your Halloween With This Skull Bag Pattern
- This Cute Unicorn Purse Will Make Your Little One Feel Special
Crochet this beautiful ripple pattern that uses puff stitches for added texture. It’s a nice pattern to use for a blanket or afghan. If you love to follow video tutorials , you’ll below a great video tutorial from Yolanda Soto Lopez. She is great in explaining how to make this beautiful stitch and she offers great tips while crocheting so if you feel inspired to follow her teachings, I’m sure you’ll find this stitch very easy to make.
Crochet this beautiful ripple pattern that uses puff stitches for added texture. This pattern is made using multiples of 17 chains plus 2 chains at the end.
Thanks to Yolanda Soto Lopez for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.