- [Free Pattern] Cosy And Stylish Crochet Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] Heart Shaped Tote Bag For A Fun And Creative Carrying Style
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Crochet Stripe Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Mesmerizing Ripple Blanket Everyone Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Boring Door? Add Style And Cuteness With This Vintage Granny Square Christmas Tree
Crochet this beautiful ripple pattern that uses puff stitches for added texture. It’s a nice pattern to use for a blanket or afghan. If you love to follow video tutorials , you’ll below a great video tutorial from Yolanda Soto Lopez. She is great in explaining how to make this beautiful stitch and she offers great tips while crocheting so if you feel inspired to follow her teachings, I’m sure you’ll find this stitch very easy to make.
Crochet this beautiful ripple pattern that uses puff stitches for added texture. This pattern is made using multiples of 17 chains plus 2 chains at the end.
Thanks to Yolanda Soto Lopez for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.