- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest, The Easiest & The Funniest Way To Roll Your Yarn!
- [Paid Pattern This Week Only] Heavenly Softness, Just Right For Baby’s Delicate Skin: Fluffy Clouds Baby Blanket
- Adorable Elephant Lovey Crochet Pattern To Crochet A Forever Friend For Your Sweet Baby
- [Free Pattern] This Quick And Easy Baby Flapper-Girl Hat Is Simply Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] What A Wonderful And Simple Design! Simple Crossover Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
Crochet this beautiful ripple pattern that uses puff stitches for added texture. It’s a nice pattern to use for a blanket or afghan. If you love to follow video tutorials , you’ll below a great video tutorial from Yolanda Soto Lopez. She is great in explaining how to make this beautiful stitch and she offers great tips while crocheting so if you feel inspired to follow her teachings, I’m sure you’ll find this stitch very easy to make.
Crochet this beautiful ripple pattern that uses puff stitches for added texture. This pattern is made using multiples of 17 chains plus 2 chains at the end.
Thanks to Yolanda Soto Lopez for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.