- Lapel Jacket To Crochet And Wear This Winter
- This Amazing Blanket For Sofa Crochet Pattern Is The Perfect Stress Buster
- One Skein Crochet Cowl Pattern Easy For Even The Advanced Beginner Crocheter
- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Patterns Of Trains, Planes And Boats!
- [Free Pattern] This Colorful Curtain Will Make Your Home Look Bright And Full Of Life
Crochet this beautiful ripple pattern that uses puff stitches for added texture. It’s a nice pattern to use for a blanket or afghan. If you love to follow video tutorials , you’ll below a great video tutorial from Yolanda Soto Lopez. She is great in explaining how to make this beautiful stitch and she offers great tips while crocheting so if you feel inspired to follow her teachings, I’m sure you’ll find this stitch very easy to make.
Crochet this beautiful ripple pattern that uses puff stitches for added texture. This pattern is made using multiples of 17 chains plus 2 chains at the end.
Thanks to Yolanda Soto Lopez for the article inspiration and featured image
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.