- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Little Tiered Dress With Flowers
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Magnetic Photo Frames For Refrigerator
- [Free Pattern] This Lovely Bunny Pacifier Will Keep Your Baby Happy
- Wonderful Ribbed Beanie Hat Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Organize Your Space With These Rectangular Nesting Baskets ( Two Sizes Available)
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.