- Adorable Penguin In A Santa Hat Blanket
- [Free Patterns] 5 Cute Baby Sandals For Lovely Little Feet
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Boot Cuffs Sell Like Hotcakes At Craft Fairs
- Free Crochet Pattern For Hooded Scarf With Pockets
- [Free Pattern] Surprise Your Loved Ones With This Cheerful Flower Crochet Blanket
The Broomstick Lace Stitch is a very unique and interesting lace stitch that creates a gorgeous vintage look.This unique crochet stitch that can be used for different projects. You can experiment with different yarns and make gorgeous shawls or baby afghans. There are many variations of the beautiful broom-stitch lace crochet and for this particular crochet stitch you will need to use a dowel, knitting needle or a broomstick.
How to Crochet Broomstick Lace -Step-by-Step
Go ahead and follow the link to the next page for the video tutorial.